Book your room here
Welcome to Citybox Oslo!
Citybox is not like other hotels. You handle booking, payment, check-in and check-out yourself, and we offer low prices and high quality. Citybox has no regular reception desk, but we always have a Citybox host present at the hotel, so we are available 24 hours a day.
A smaller room with a single bed for the budget traveler. All rooms have a private bathroom.
All rooms have a private bathroom.
You'll find us here
- Payment You pay at the check-in terminal on arrival. The terminal takes Visa, Visa Electron, Mastercard, Maestro, and BankAxept (regular payment cards). If you want to pay in cash then this must be done using our Citybox-host.
- check-in When you arrive at Citybox, you check in at our check-in terminal with your reference number. The terminal prints hotel information, and then a key card to your room. The room is ready for check-in by noon. 3pm on day of arrival, but you can check in at any time after this.
- Check-out ou must leave the room by noon 12:00 on the day of departure. After this time, the key card will be invalid. If you wish to extend your stay, this can be arranged by contacting our Citybox-host.
- change Cancellation deadline 15:00 the day before arrival. Send cancellation by email with your order number. If there is anything you are wondering about, please send us an email or call us on +45 21 42 04 80.
- terms for change and cancellation, as well as our hotel policies, please see here.
- all rooms contain a desk, reading lamp and chair/armchair, a nightstand and a place to hang your clothes
- cleaning will be done on the departure of the guest(s), but not during short stays unless cleaning has specifically been booked and paid for by the guest(s). During longer stays, the rooms will be cleaned once a week.
- tv can be found in the TV room on the ground floor.
- free wi-fi for all Citybox guests. Password is not required to connect to the network.
- parking is available in Paleet P-hus right down the street. The price is about 250,- NOK per day.
- smoking is not allowed at Citybox.
- beds on Citybox, frame mattresses of high quality. The double rooms have either two beds that are adjacent to each other or a double bed. Family rooms additionally have a bunk bed.
- Extra bed costs NOK 150, - (NOK 125, - for a cot), and ordered is by phone.
- linen is included in the room rate. If you need extra towels you can get it at the Citybox Host Office.
- minors do not have access to Citybox without adhering to adults.
- Video surveillance is installed at the entrance and in the common areas.
- CITY BIKE (BYSYKKEL) can be rented from NOK 49,-. The nearest bike rack is at Palehaven or Jernbanetorget. More bike points and more info can be found at oslobysykkel.no
Breakfast, lunch or dinner?
You can buy breakfast at our partner café Rent Mel. They offer breakfast, light meals, coffee and tea of the highest quality. Rent Mel has an entrance from the hotel lobby. More information, menu and opening hours here.